Pages

Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Rock

If you don't know already, I'm a big fan of rock (country rock, Hmong rock, Thai rock, American rock) and I love to add little streaks of rock in my everyday outfits. And I'm not always in black but I do love the slimming affect it has. However, for the summer, black is just a bit suffocating. But here's my take on something that can be a bit rock-n-roll and still extremely light-weight and very subtle. Some may not consider this rock-n-roll enough, but for me, it's just right.

I don't like to accessorize too much for everyday outfits because jewelery can be heavy and can mess with my hair. I do love my digital watch with everything I wear as well as my gold and diamond necklace.

My cheetah shorts are really cool, that are the main rock piece of my outfit. This is actually the first animal print bottom I own, and I love them beyond belief.  But these shorts come in second to my lace sweater top. This top is so beautiful and very cool. The material is very lightweight and breathable (especially because of the little holes created by the lace pattern).

Oh, and, again, if you know me, you know I rarely curl my hair, but I recently to learned to quickly curl my hair so I love that with every outfit, curled hair.



Price breakdown:
Miss Chievous lace sweater top: $13.00
Almost Famous cheetah print shorts: $10.00
Chaps belt: $14.00*
Casual Cool flats in black: $1.00

Total: $38.00

*This is the most expensive belt I own because I actually bought this out of pure necessity when I went to Oregon. The belt was originally $26 dollars, but I had a 55% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment