Pages

Labels

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just Another Day

Pang and I decided to take some pictures of our outfit today and post it up for y’all! These are everyday outfits that we wear a lot because it’s very comfortable. I wore this particular outfit to run errands today and Pang wore her outfit to work. Everything is really light weight with the exception of the trousers.
And I included a picture of my curled hair because beautiful hair always goes well with every outfit.

What I wore:

Heart Soul peasant blouse in off-white--$13.00
Max Rave skinny trousers in black--$15.00
Airwalk shoes in black--$12.00
Gold necklace with diamond--free (this was a Christmas gift and there’s only 1 microscopic diamond on this necklace)
Digital watch--$5.00 (I never take this off, so i may stop listing this item in future posts)

Total: $45

These are all everyday pieces can can be worn with different things and almost on a daily basis. The price of the outfit balances out when you go and make a ton of different outfits with one piece, such as the black trousers (which are a little pricey) but can be worn with nearly everything. Same thing goes with the black shoes. They’re really fake Toms, so I consider that money saved.


My Comfy, safari outfit :)

Whenever I wear my safari hat, my whole outfit becomes a safari outfit. I'm outside for at least an hour a day so my hat becomes one of my daily essentials. I love this skirt, it's a nice length and always looks so lovely. I like sheer blouses in that they are lightweight but like most noncotton sheers, they trap heat in so without a nice breeze, this blouse can look cooling but is quite the opposite.

During dinner at a restaurant one night, a diner at the table next to us, stopped by our table to tell me how much she liked my Coach purse. My purse actually has no label in it. I told her I don't know what the purse is and I got it from a thrift store. She seemed confident saying it's an old Coach, from 20 years ago, before Coach was well established. I have no clue, but it was exciting to see how excited she was.

There's the breakdown:
Safari hat: $4.00 from Goodwell
Forever21 blouse in black blue: $13.00
Skirt: $2.00 from thrift store
Purse: $3.00 from thrift store
Watch: free (gift)
Walmart sandals: $3.00
Belt: $3 (I got this as a pair from Walmart, both belts together was $6)
Gold Bracelet: free (gift)
Satin slip: $1.5.00 (came as a slip of a dress from Target, dress and slip together was $3)
Nails: Pure Ice in French Kiss ($5 from Walmart, one of my favorite colors)
Toes: I used Linda's nail polish so I don't know the prices, I layered gold glitter over coral pink.

Total Cost of Outfit: $29.5

No comments:

Post a Comment