Pages

Labels

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fashionista in Me

Late last night, Lou and I decided we needed to add a post to our blog that relates to fashion, especially since that is one of our focuses. We got made up and dressed up, walked to the park and tried to be the best model and photographer we can be.

And you'll notice, I was not the greatest model so we had to cut my head and face out of most of the pictures. Apparently I do not know to to "not distract" from the clothes--I just smile too much! I will practice my expressionless face so next time my head can make it into the post.

What I wore:
H&M jumpsuit in black and lavender--$6.00
Tom Sawyer blazer in navy blue--$2.50 (this is actually a boys uniform jacket)
Black heels--$12.00
Brown belt--$0.50
Statement necklace--$16.00
Digital watch--$5.00 (this is more o an everyday necessity than an accessory)

Total: $42

**I do have to point out that the individual pieces (blazer, shoes, belt, and necklace) are pieces that can be worn time and again with different outfits. This means that these pieces are more investments for future (and past) outfits rather than impulse buys that accompanies only one outfit. (This is how we justify anything we buy over $7.00)



What Lou wore:
St. John by Marie Gray dress in green--$5.00 (originally priced at $295)
Jade ring--$3.00
Nail polish by e.l.f. in Punk Purple--$1.00

Total: $9.00

1 comment: