Pages

Labels

Friday, June 8, 2012

Date Night


Tonight is movie night with my very own tall, dark, and handsome. I wanted to keep it light because it was really nice and warm today. I paired this beautiful maxi with very minimal jewelry and simple flats. This is a very comfortable maxi that can be worn to any occasion because it can easily be dressed up or dressed down. The dress itself is very simple but the floral print takes it to Hawaii. I decided to wear my hair up because I didn't want to take anything away from the gold statement necklace, which I truly feel brings some elegance to the outfit. I also had on my gold bracelet and watch, but I always have them because they go with everything I wear.

Price breakdown
Maxi dress: $13.00
Gold statement necklace: $4.50
Sandals: $3.00
Bracelet and watch: free (both were gifts)

Total: $20.50

No comments:

Post a Comment