Pages

Labels

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Makeup for Cheap

Recently I've tried couponing. Very unlike my older sister, I am horrible at it. However, this week, I have been pretty lucky, especially because there's a sale going on now for 69 cents nail polish, lipsticks, lip liners, and eye liners. I went out and bought a whole bunch of nail polish and a few eye liner pencils and I didn't even feel a slight bit guilty afterwards. Oh, and a great find was the foundation I bought, which was 75% off. I actually didn't use any coupons, but that's ok, I still got makeup for a lot cheaper than I usually do.



That means that if you are going to your local CVS drugstore, keep an eye out for Wet 'n Wild nail polish, lip sticks, lip liners, and eye liners, because they are going for CHEAP!

Price breakdown:
Everything (10 items): $ 0.69 each
Savings: $4 extrabucks from CVS

Total: $2.90

No comments:

Post a Comment