Pages

Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

Forever Cheap

This weekend, we went on a shopping spree! And for the first time in a long time, we did not go to the thrift store. There's this small shop the next town over that sell super cheap clothes. And the great thing is that their clothes are actually things from stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and other pricier stores. We bought 3 items, a dress, a skirt, and a top and all for under 10 bucks!






 The dress I bought I very cute, starting with it's very simply but very unique print--elephants! I love the feel of this fabric, it's not very breathable, but boy...I forget that because it feels to silky smooth. The color, a orange-copper blend, is utterly beautiful, which only adds to the cut of the dress. On the hanger at the store, I was hesitant to pick this dress because it looked pretty shapeless, and I need something that will shape me. But I tried it on (because of the fabric color, print, and feel <3 ) and it looked good. I like the length, which is not too short, just short enough. I always love sleeve because my arms are not the most toned, and these sleeves with a scrunched cuff is always on my list of things to love. If the sheer beauty of the dress was not enough, the price will definitely win you over, as it did me.




Price breakdown:
Forever 21 dress: $3.99
Pearls and Gems statement necklace: $5.00
Nude heels: $22.00

Total: $30.99

1 comment: